Here's How Our Donations Work...
Every time someone closes on the sale or purchase of a home with Donation Realty, we will make a $2000 donation to a local charity or tax-exempt organization. Below are the policies pertaining to our donations:
- Our clients will choose which charity or organization receives the donation.
- Donations will be made by Donation Realty to the charity or organization within three business days after the closing on the home.
- The charity or organization must meet the IRS’s guidelines for charitable organizations – either an IRS-approved 501c-3 organization or IRS-approved tax-exempt organization.
- Our clients are asked to choose which organization they would like to receive the money and notify Donation Realty at least 14 days prior to closing so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Donations are made by Donation Realty directly to the charity or tax-exempt organization. Our clients do not receive a tax benefit from the donations.